The gift of adopting an alpaca is perfect for any occasion…birthdays, Christmas, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day, a “just because” moment, a thank you for a job well done – the list is endless.
Adoptions are an ideal gift for someone who loves alpacas but cannot visit a farm. They help to pay for the alpacas’ feed and care – food, vaccinations, pasture maintenance, and anything else they may need.
I want to adopt an alpaca, what now?
- The name of the alpaca you have selected to sponsor
- Level of adoption package you would like – Cria Fan or Herd Leader
- The name you would like on the Adoption Certificate.
- The date you wish the adoption to commence; for example, a birthday, anniversary, special occasion, simple thank you, congratulations, etc.
- Any message you would like us to include with the package
- A mailing address identifying where the Welcome Package should be mailed
- An email address for the recipient to receive updates about their alpaca
Send all off this information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once received, the Welcome Package will be shipped via Express Post within 48 hours. All payments to be made by e-transfer and will be confirmed at point of sale.
All payments to be made by e-transfer to email@example.com and will be confirmed via return email at point of sale.